MUSIC ON THE WILLAMETTE
GIFT CERTIFICATE GOOD FOR ENTRY FOR (2) PEOPLE TO THE ARCANE CELLAR'S WHEATLAND TASTING ROOM ON SUNDAY MAY 26 FOR MUSIC ON THE WILLAMETTE FROM NOON (12PM) - 5PM. BEARER PLUS ONE GUEST WILL RECIEVE A WINE TASTING FLIGHT AT A SPECIAL RESERVED TABLE (6 TASTES) AND AN ARTISAN CHEESE PLATE.
Music on the Willamette kicks off the season with the Ted Vaughn Blues Band. Award-winning blues pros bring their Soul Fixn’ Blues – Texas style.
Arcane is located right on the Willamette River, near the historic Wheatland Ferry on a quiet road surrounded by farmland. Arcane wines include unique varietals, big reds, interesting blends, and Madouro, their Port-Style dessert wine.
- Award winning wines
- Wine Tasting Flight - six tastes at special reserved table
- Artisan cheese and cracker plate for 2
- Winery is open noon to 5pm on music Sundays
- Live music from 1-4pm
- Food cart services available (not included)
- Arcane Cellars' Wheatland Tasting Room
- 22350 Magness Road NW, Salem, OR 97304
- Certificate valid for (2) people
- May not be redeemed for cash
- No cash back
- Must be redeemed on Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Not combinable with other discount offers or coupons
- No refunds or exchanges on lost, unused, expired, or unused Gift Certificates
- NOT REDEEMABLE AFTER EXPIRATION DATE BY MERCHANT OR HALFPRICEOREGON.COM—NO EXCEPTIONS