13TH STREET NURSERY
Scott and Dianna reopened 13th Street Nursery in March of 2018. Their priority has been to carry on the quality of products and service Salem has known for decades.
Dianna has been gardening most of her life, has a degree in Natural Resource Management from Oregon State University, and implements sustainable gardening practices at home. Scott has known 13th Street Nursery and been a customer for almost 20 years. It has always been a great place to stop in and say hello and buy beautiful plants or gifts for his wife Dianna. When Scott and Dianna saw that the nursery was closing in the summer of 2017, it was at that moment they were hoping to take over for Karen and Glen Maki. Knowing there has been a nursery on that corner in Salem, Oregon for at least 30 years makes it an icon, and they just had to find a way to keep it there. It took them over a year to make it happen and they know this opportunity is going to be something special.
GIFT CERTIFICATE GOOD TOWARDS A PURCHASE OF $35 OR MORE. NOT VALID ON SALE ITEMS. ALL PAYMENTS ABOVE THE $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BE PAID DIRECTLY TO 13TH STREET NURSERY.
- Geraniums, plants, flowers, shrubs, trees
- Planter boxes
- 1298 13th St SE
- Salem, OR 97302
- May not be combined with other coupons or discount offers
- Must be redeemed in one visit
- One certificate per visit per party
- May not be redeemed for cash, No cash back
- No refunds or exchanges issued on lost or expired certificates
- NOT REDEEMABLE AFTER EXPIRATION DATE BY MERCHANT OR HALFPRICEOREGON.COM—NO EXCEPTIONS
- Expires 90 days from date issued
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lots of great products. Very helpful in picking out things that will work for you